I’m so happy to partake in the Back to Hogwarts Tag. If you’ve been reading for a while then you know how much I adore Harry Potter. If you’re new, feel free to take a look at my Harry Potter Bucket List, the Harry Potter-themed adventures I had in London, and my favourite books.
Thank you to Emily from That Weird Girl Life for tagging me!
Without further ado, here are my answers to Emily’s questions:
Have to go shopping in Diagon Alley! What store do you go to first?
I’d go to Flourish and Blotts for books! Then I’d get some butterbeer from the Leaky Cauldron.
You’re on the train! What are you getting from the trolley? A pumpkin patsy and some pumpkin juice, maybe a chocolate frog if they have a vegan version!
It’s time for the welcome feast! Which house table are you at? Pottermore put me in Gryffindor, so it has to be the Gryffindor table.
You get an elective this year! What will it be? I’m so torn between Care of Magical Creatures and Apparition, but Alchemy sounds interesting too!
You’ve got a break between classes! What will you be doing? Doing some “light reading” in the library, or getting tea with Hagrid.
You get to go to Hogsmeade this year! Where do you go first? It has to be Honeydukes!
You’re meeting up with friends to hang out! Where in the castle are you all going to chill? If we could find the Room of Requirement then that would be cool.
The end of year exams are coming up. What test will you do the best at? I see myself being good ar Herbology.
Here are my questions:
- What house are you in?
- What’s your patronus?
- What magical invention/ability do you wish existed in real life?
- Do you consider yourself pure-blood, half-blood, or muggle born?
- What pet would you bring to Hogwarts?
- What subjects would be your favourite? What would be your worst?
- Would you spend Christmas or go home for the holidays?
- What wizarding world food sounds the best to you?
- What position would you be on the Quiddich team?
- What’s your favourite spell?